Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2023: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts notification on 30/12/2022. Notification is out for 98 MTS vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jhajjar, Haryana. Each year, candidates who take the BECIL MTS exams have an opportunity now, so candidates can apply for BECIL MTS Recruitment 2022. Qualified & eligible applicants may submit an online application from 30/12/2022 to 11/01/2023. The recruitment process is explained in more detail below. Candidates can read the content for additional in-depth information.
Name of the Post: MTS
Post Date: 30/12/2022
No of Vacancies: 98
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2023: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
BECIL releases a large number of vacancies every year. Candidates who are eligible for the Multi Tasking Staff post can use the dates provided to apply online. Check all the dates once in the table below and submit an online application.
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/12/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11/01/2023|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2023: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is looking for 48 Male and 50 Female Multi Tasking Staff to work at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jhajjar, Haryana. Check out the job openings here.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff (Male)||48|
|2||Multi Tasking Staff (Female)||50|
The monthly remuneration for the selected candidates is given below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff||16,614|
Candidates can check the maximum age for the BECIL MTS Recruitment 2023 in the table below. Candidates cannot apply for the position unless they meet the age requirement.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff||Not Disclosed|
1. Multi-Tasking Staff
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
The application fee should be paid online. Category-wise registration & application fee is given below.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||885/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||531/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register with a current mobile number and email address.
- The registered email address or mobile number will receive a message with a register number and password.
- Candidates must use their registration number and password to log in after registering.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 11/01/2023.