Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts notification on 08/11/2023. Notification is out for 110 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR). Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/11/2023 and 23/11/2023. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, DEO, Lab Attendant, MTS
Post Date: 08/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 110
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the above positions can apply online as per the given dates on the official website. Check the dates given & eligibility details in the below content.
|Start Date to Apply Online||08/11/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites applications for 110 MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant & other vacancies. Check the post wise vacancy details here.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Other Posts||As per Norms|
Check the qualification details in the below table.
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution.
- 12th Pass.
- Typing speed of more than 35 words per minute (English) on computer.
- Good working knowledge of Computer.
3. Lab Attendant
- 12th pass (Science) with 02 years experience of lab as a Lab Attendant.
4. Radiographer / MLT / EMT / PCM / Technologist / Junior Physiotherapist
- Bachelor’s Degree / B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- 10th passed.
- Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Working experience of 03 years.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
The application fee should be paid online. Category-wise registration & application fee is given below. No other means of fee payment will be accepted.
|1||Gen / OBC / Women / ESM||885/-|
|2||SC / ST / PH / EWS||531/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com.
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register with a current mobile number and email address.
- The registered email address or mobile number will receive a message with a registered number and password.
- Candidates must use their registration number and password to log in after registering.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 23/11/2023.