Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2022: Medical Lab Technologist, Radiographer, Lab Attendant Posts notification on 17/02/2022. Notification is out for 96 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in Government Hospital in Delhi / NCR / Jhajjar. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/02/2022 to 28/02/2022. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements mentioned below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: Medical Lab Technologist, Radiographer, Lab Attendant
Post Date: 17/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 96
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2022: Medical Lab Technologist, Radiographer, Lab Attendant Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the following post can apply online as per the given dates. Check out the online application dates given in the below table.
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/02/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2022: Medical Lab Technologist, Radiographer, Lab Attendant Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites applications for 96 Medical Lab Technologist, Radiographer, Lab Attendant, Patient Care Coordinator and Phlebotomist vacancies. Check post-wise vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Medical Lab Technologist||51|
|3||Patient Care Coordinator||08|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Medical Lab Technologist||21,970|
|3||Patient Care Coordinator||21,970|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|2||Patient Care Coordinator||35 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc (Hons.) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3 years course from a recognized University / Institution.
2. Medical Lab Technologist
- B.Sc. (MLT) from a Government recognized University / Institute with two years of experience in the relevant field.
3. Patient Care Coordinator
- Candidates should have completed Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists / Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology) from a Govt. recognized University / Intuition.
5. Lab Attendant
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Science.
- Experience: Two years experience in a relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
The application fee should be paid online. Category-wise registration & application fee is given below.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||700/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022: Medical Lab Technologist, Radiographer, Lab Attendant Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Register number and password will be sent to the registered mail id or mobile number.
- After registering, candidates must log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 28/02/2021.