Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2022: LDC, Technician, Stenographer, Junior Engineer Posts notification on 01/04/2022. Notification is out for 131 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Bilaspur, National Commission for Homoeopathy, Delhi and Regional Offices of M/s Pawan Hans Limited. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/06/2022 to 28/06/2022. Selection will be made as per the process mentioned below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
BHEL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts, 184 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: LDC, Technician, Stenographer, Junior Engineer
Post Date: 13/06/2022
No of Vacancies: 131
Place: Bilaspur, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Dehradun
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2022: LDC, Technician, Stenographer, Junior Engineer Posts
Candidates who are eligible for the following post can apply online as per the given dates. Check the online application dates given in the below table and apply online.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/06/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2022: LDC, Technician, Stenographer, Junior Engineer Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites applications for 129 LDC, Technician, Stenographer, Junior Engineer & other vacancies. Check post-wise vacancy details here.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|3||Assistant Consultant (Accounts)||2|
|4||Base Coordinator/ Junior Base Coordinator||2|
|5||Lower Division Clerk||18|
|10||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||2|
|11||Junior Engineer (AC & R)||1|
|12||Junior Hindi Translator||1|
|20||Dental Technician (Mechanic)||4|
|21||Junior Audiologist & Speech Therapist||2|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Salary|
|1||Consultant (IT)||50,000 – 75,000|
|3||Assistant Consultant (Accounts)||35,000|
|4||Base Coordinator/ Junior Base Coordinator||19,084|
|5||Lower Division Clerk||18,750|
|10||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||35,400|
|11||Junior Engineer (AC & R)||35,400|
|12||Junior Hindi Translator||22,020|
|20||Dental Technician (Mechanic)||22,020|
|21||Junior Audiologist & Speech Therapist||35,400|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Consultant (IT)||45 years|
|2||Consultant (Homoeopathy)||60 years|
|3||Assistant Consultant (Accounts)||63 years|
|4||Base Coordinator / Junior Base Coordinator||25 to 28 years|
|5||Other Posts||Applicable as per rules|
1. Consultant (IT)
- Candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech / MCA / PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / MCA with minimum 6-10 years of post-qualifications experience.
2. Consultant (Homoeopathy)
- Candidates should have completed M.D in Homoeopathy from a recognized University / Institute.
- Experience: 5 years experience after obtaining PG qualification in the field of Homoeopathy.
3. Assistant Consultant (Accounts)
- Candidates should have completed a Degree from a recognized University / Institute.
- 5 years experience in Cash, Accounts & Budget, Preparation of Annual Accounts, Bank Reconciliation, Maintenance of Ledger & Cash Book etc. in a Government Office / PSU / Autonomous Bodies of Govt. of India / University / Educational Institution. Knowledge / experience of E-Office, MS Office Tools (Word / PowerPoint / Excel etc.).
4. Base Coordinator/ Junior Base Coordinator
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with three years relevant experience in liaisoning and coordination. OR
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with one year relevant experience in liaisoning and coordination.
5. Lower Division Clerk
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. (Time allowed 10 minutes).
6. Librarian Gr-III
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University AND/OR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University OR
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years‟ service (regular or Adhoc) as Stenographer in Govt. organization / Institution.
- Skill Test Norms:- (Only on Computers)
1. Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM
2. Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
8. Junior Warden
- Matriculation from a recognized Board / University.
- Experience in Store Keeping / Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than one year OR
- A certificate or formal training in Store Keeping / Materials Management / Public Relations / Housekeeping.
9. Store Keeper
- Masters Degree in Economics / Commerce / Statistics.
10. Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
11. Junior Engineer (AC & R)
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus specialized course in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
12. Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at the Degree level OR
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at Degree level OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years experience of translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Govt. Offices, including Govt. of India Undertakings/Autonomous bodies.
13. Yoga Instructor
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Diploma in yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government.
- Ten years experience of teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
14. MSSO Gr-II
- Master’s Degree in social work from a recognized University / Institution.
- Experience in the line with a welfare or Health agency, preferably dealing with medical / public health service.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution / Board.
- Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engineering) / MCA from a recognized University / Institute.
17. Junior Physiotherapist
- Inter (Science)
- Degree in Physiotherapy / Occupational Therapy
18. Assistant Dietician
- M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University / Institution.
- 2 years Experience in the line / preferably in a large teaching Hospital.
- 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board / university &
- Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course.
20. Dental Technician (Mechanic)
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Diploma/Certificate from a recognised Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo—facial prosthesis and Orthodentic appliances.
- Registered as Dental Hygienist / Dental Mechanic with Dental Council.
21. Junior Audiologist & Speech Therapist
- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution / University. Registered with rehabilitation council of India (RCI)
22. Mortuary Attendant
- Matriculation From a Recognized Board/ University.
23. Statistical Assistant
- M.Sc. (Statistics) / MA (Stat) / Maths / Economics / Sociology) with Statistic as a paper.
24. Technician (OT)
- B.Sc. In O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof.
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
26. Technician (Radiology)
- B.Sc (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 years course from a recognized University / Institution.
27. Technicians (Laboratory)
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology / Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds.
28. Technician (Radiotherapy)
- B. Sc. In Radiotherapy Technology (03 Years course) or equivalent from a recognized university of Institute approved by AERB with 02 years experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center. OR
- Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 Years course) or equivalent from a recognized Institute approved by AERB with 03 years of experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established center.
29. Technician (Radiology)
- B.Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3 years course from a recognized University / Institution. AND
- Minimum two years working experience in Cath Lab of a recognized Medical College.
30. Technician (Laboratory)
- Bachelor‟s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology / Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years relevant experience in a laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum 100 beds. AND
- One year experience in Heamodialysis in a recognized hospital. The heamodialysis unit should have at least 05 beds.
- B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University.
- Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognized Institution / Association / Authority (such as Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after training in a Centre with at least, one year Experience in Clinical Perfusion.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
The application fee should be paid online. Category-wise registration & application fee is given below.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2022: LDC, Technician, Stenographer, Junior Engineer Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Register number and password will be sent to the registered mail id or mobile number.
- After registering, candidates must log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates may apply on or before 28/06/2022.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2022: LDC, Technician, Stenographer, Junior Engineer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 1||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 2||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 3||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.