Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts notification. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in All India Council for Technical Education, Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15/02/2021 to 01/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Young Professional, Hardware Support Technician
Post Date: 15/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Hardware Support Technician||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Hardware Support Technician||30,000 – 40,000|
- Not disclosed
1. Young Professional
- Candidates should have completed M. Tech in Computer Science / IT.
- Experience: 2-3 years’ work experience in teaching / research and arranging workshops, corporate seminars, guest lectures for the student.
2. Hardware Support Technician
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Computer Application / maintenance with 04+ years of experience.
- B.Sc. (IT) / BCA or equivalent with 04+ years of experience.
- M.Sc. (IT) / MCA / BE / B.Tech or equivalent with 02+ years of experience.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately.
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 15/02/2021 to 01/03/2021.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Young Professional, Technician Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.