Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts notification on 09/12/2021. Notification is out for 80 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Kalyani, West Bengal. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09/12/2021 to 18/12/2021. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements mentioned below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
Name of the Post: UDC, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator, Pharmacist
Post Date: 09/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 80
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online as per the given dates. Check out the application dates given in the below table to apply for the posts.
|Start Date to Apply Online||09/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invites applications for 80 vacancies. Check post wise vacancy details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Store Keeper cum Clerk||03|
|3||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) / Data Entry Operator||36|
|5||Medical Record Technician||02|
The selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Store Keeper cum Clerk||23,100|
|3||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) / Data Entry Operator||24,800|
|5||Medical Record Technician||24,800|
Candidates can check the upper age limit in the below table. Candidates must have attained the age limit to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Store Keeper cum Clerk||30 years|
|2||Pharmacist||18 to 30 years|
|3||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) / Data Entry Operator||30 years|
|4||Gas Steward||25 to 35 years|
|5||Medical Record Technician||18 to 30 years|
|6||Laboratory Technician||18 to 30 years|
|7||Librarian Grade-III||18 to 30 years|
1. Store Keeper cum Clerk
- Candidates should have completed a Graduate Degree from a recognized University with one year experience in handling stores.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
3. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) / Data Entry Operator
- 12th Standard pass or equivalent.
- Minimum Typing Speed 35 wpm in English AND/OR 30 wpm in Hindi.
4. Gas Steward
- 10+2 in Science with 7 years experience in Medical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Govt. Hospital. OR
- Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years experience in Mechanical Gas Pipeline System in a 200 Bedded Hospital.
5. Medical Record Technician
- 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognized Institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course).
6. Laboratory Technician
- Degree in Science, from a recognized University OR
- 12th class pass with Science or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institute and
- One year experience in a Medical Laboratory.
7. Librarian Grade-III
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Written Exam / Interview
The application fee should be paid online.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: UDC, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Register number and password will be sent to the registered mail id or mobile number.
- After registering, candidates must log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 18/12/2021.