Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Assistant & Various Posts notification on 16/10/2021. Notification is out for 08 vacancies purely on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/10/2021 to 31/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant & Other
Post Date: 16/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 08
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Assistant & Various Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Assistant & Various Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Social Media Executive (SME)||03|
|4||Sr. PHP Developer cum Project Leader||01|
|5||Sr. Mobile Application Developer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Social Media Executive (SME)||36,000|
|4||Sr. PHP Developer cum Project Leader||68,000|
|5||Sr. Mobile Application Developer||68,000|
- Applicable as per BECIL Rules.
1. Social Media Executive (SME)
- He / She should hold Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relations from a recognized University / Institute.
- He / She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and regional language. (Regional language – Malayalam for Thiruvananthapuram, Hindi for Lucknow and Urdu for Srinagar).
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
- Must be conversant with various social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in the relevant field
2. Graphic Designer
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
- Must possess a diploma in Graphic Designing or must have done a certificate course of minimum 6-month duration in Graphic Designing
- Must be proficient in Video recording including lighting, Video Editing, other related tools and software like Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, etc.), Corel draw, Final Cut Pro, EIDUS, etc.
- Must be conversant with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, blog, etc.
- He/ She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and regional language. (Regional language – Telugu for Hyderabad, Tamil for Chennai)
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in video editing, creation of video bytes, visual design and content development for social media or the World Wide Web and managing social media presence for client organizations.
3. Technical Assistant
- BE / B. Tech in Computer Science / MCA / MSc in Computer Science / Information Technology OR
- BCA / BSc in Computer Science / Information Technology / Physics / Maths / Statistics / Electronics / Operation Research with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer or one year experience in Programming / Web designing / Networking / Hardware and Software support service or ‘O’ / ‘A’ level course of DOEACC OR
- Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics pursued through a Government recognized Polytechnic with two year experience in Programming / Web designing / Networking / Hardware and Software support service
- He / She should be proficient in reading, writing & typing in English and Gujarati
4. Sr. PHP Developer cum Project Leader
- Computer Science / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA/ B.Tech / B.E. with 9+ years’ work experience in the relevant field
5. Sr. Mobile Application Developer
- Computer Science / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA / B.Tech / B.E. with 9+ years’ work experience in the relevant field
The selection will be based on
- Test / Written Exam / Interview
The application fee should be paid Online.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Assistant & Various Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 31/10/2021.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Technical Assistant & Various Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 1||Click here|
|For Official Notification – 2||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|