Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts notification. Notification is out for 50 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey & All India Survey on Migrant Workers. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11/04/2021 to 24/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Supervisor
Post Date: 11/04/2021
No of Vacancies: 50
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
- Candidate should have completed Graduate Degree along with at least 2 years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs / Bank / Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers.
- Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment / R.O. is essential.
The selection will be based on
- Test / written exam.
Application Fee should be paid Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||955/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||670/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Supervisor Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 11/04/2021 to 24/05/2021.