Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Social Media Executive Posts notification 02/03/2021. Notification is out for 03 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in Press Information Bureau. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02/03/2021 to 15/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Social Media Executive
Post Date: 02/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: Raipur, Dehradun, Kolkata
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Social Media Executive Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Social Media Executive Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Social Media Executive||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Social Media Executive||36,000|
- Not disclosed
1. Social Media Executive
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institute.
- He should have good communication skills in English and local language.
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
- Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- He should know typing in regional language.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately.
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Social Media Executive Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 15/03/2021.