Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Programmer Posts notification. Notification is out for 06 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in Indira Gandhi National University, New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 23/02/2021 to 10/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Programmer
Post Date: 23/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Programmer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||23/02/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Programmer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Not disclosed
1. Senior Programmer
- Candidates should have completed BTech / BE / Msc (CS / IT) / MCA with 3+ Professional experience with Yii 2.0 Framework (preferred) PHP MVC framework and RDBMS (MySQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Effective communication skills: Regularly achieve consensus with peers, and clear status updates
- Ability to use Git DVCS, Kanban boards, Sprint management tools like JIRA / Trello / Gitlab.
- Experience in working with modern frontend frameworks (eg. React, Vue.js, Angular) is preferable.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately.
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Programmer Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 23/02/2021 to 10/03/2021.