Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Consultant/Consultant Posts notification on 02/07/2021. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for the Project Management Unit of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02/07/2021 to 15/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Consultant, Consultant
Post Date: 02/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Consultant/Consultant Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||02/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Consultant/ Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Consultant / Consultant (Hospital Management)||05|
|2||Senior Consultant / Consultant (Project Management)|
|3||Senior Consultant / Consultant (Financial Management)|
|4||Senior Consultant / Consultant (Procurement)|
|5||Senior Consultant / Consultant (IT Project Management)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Senior Consultant / Consultant||62 years|
1. Senior Consultant / Consultant (Project Management)
- Candidate should have completed BE (Civil) with diploma / masters in management from a recognized university.
- Medical / Paramedical / Biomedical degree with diploma / masters in management from a recognized university.
- Experience: At least 10 years of experience in construction project management for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and Project management software.
2. Senior Consultant / Consultant (Hospital Management)
- MBBS with at least 2 years full time MD (Hospital Administration) OR MBA (Hospital Management / Administration) from a recognized university.
- Experience: At least 06 years Experience in Hospital Management for senior consultant and 3 years for consultant.
3. Senior Consultant / Consultant (Financial Management)
- Candidate should have completed CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) / Diploma (Finance) or equivalent.
- Experience: With at least 10 years experience in accounting, including analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, financial software and reporting systems for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant out of which at least 2 years the candidate should have been associated with a Govt. Department / Govt Agency / PSU / Autonomous Body, etc.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word and financial management software.
4. Senior Consultant / Consultant (Procurement)
- Candidate should have completed BE / B.Tech / MBA / MHA or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Experience: Experience in procurement of medical equipment for government sector for atleast 10 years for senior consultant and 5 years for consultant
- Proficiency in MS Excel & procurement (Central Procurement Portal / GeM, etc) is essential.
5. Senior Consultant / Consultant (IT Project Management)
- Candidate should have completed BE / BTech with MBA / ME / MTech or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Experience: Experience in Software Project / Product Management (including Solution Designing, Solution Architecture, Software Development Life Cycle, Functional requirement specifications, Software Requirement Specifications, etc.) for at least 6 years for Senior Consultant & 3 years for consultant.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview.
The application fee should be paid through Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Senior Consultant/ Consultant Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 02/07/2021 to 15/07/2021.