Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Radiographer, X-Ray Assistant Posts notification on 05/01/2021. Notification is out for 11 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for the East Delhi Municipal Corporation, (EDMC), Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 05/01/2021 to 17/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Radiographer, X-Ray Assistant
Post Date: 05/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 11
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Radiographer, X-Ray Assistant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||05/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||17/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Radiographer, X-Ray Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Radiographer, X-Ray Assistant||11|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Radiographer, X-Ray Assistant||24,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Senior Consultant / Consultant||As per BECIL rules|
1. Senior Consultant / Consultant
- Candidate should have completed Matriculate with Science from a recognized University.
- Certificate in Radiology / Radiographer from recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview.
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately.
Application Fee should be paid Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Radiographer, X-Ray Assistant Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 05/01/2021 to 17/01/2021.