Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Office Assistants Posts notification. Notification is out for 05 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment National Commission of Homoeopathy (NCH), New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/10/2021 to 13/11/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultants, Sr. Technical Officer, Office Assistant
Post Date: 30/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/10/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Consultant (Homoeopathy)||01|
|3||Sr. Technical Officer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sr. Consultant (Homoeopathy)||70,000|
|3||Sr. Technical Officer||40,000|
- Applicable as per BECIL norms.
1. Sr. Consultant (Homoeopathy)
- M.D. (Homoeopathy) with 5+ years Research / Teaching experience in the field of Homoeopathy.
2. Consultant (Admn.)
- Retired from Govt. office from the level of Under Secretary or above.
3. Sr. Technical Officer
- B.H.M.S with 5+ years experience in the field of Homoeopathy.
4. Office Assistant
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with 5 years experience.
- Should have good communication, writing ability & interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as M.S Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Written Exam / Interview
The application fee should be paid Online.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Office Assistant Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 13/11/2021.