Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Network Engineer & Other Posts notification on 07/07/2021. Notification is out for 03 vacancies purely on a contractual basis deployment in Central Pollution Control Board, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/07/2021 to 30/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Network Engineer, Full Stack Developer, Deployment Engineer
Post Date: 07/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Network Engineer & Other Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Network Engineer & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Full Stack Developer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Full Stack Developer||43,400|
- Not Disclosed
1. Network Engineer
- B.Tech. with 03 years’ experience (IT and EC, CS).
2. Full Stack Developer
- B.Tech. (IT,EC,CS) with 03 years’ experience (Node JS and React, Php Frameworks, MYSQL, MONGODB).
3. Deployment Engineer
- B.Tech. / B.E. or M.Tech in Computer Sciences / IT / Electronics with 03 years of working experience of Managing E-Office database and Web Server and providing training to end users, maintenance / monitoring of servers, Database maintenance, security and logs files of e-office and other portals. Working knowledge of LINUX and Windows operating systems.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Written Exam / Interview
The application fee should be paid Online.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Network Engineer & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 30/07/2021.