Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Record Technician Posts notification 13/05/2021. Notification is out for 28 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Record Technician
Post Date: 13/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Record Technician Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Record Technician Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Record Technician||28|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Record Technician||23,550|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Record Technician||18 to 30 years|
- B.Sc. Medical Records OR
- 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma / Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute / University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND
- Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately by BECIL.
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Medical Record Technician Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 31/05/2021.