Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Handyman/Loader & Supervisor Posts notification on 07/07/2021. Notification is out for 37 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in AAI Cargo Logistic & Allied Services Company Ltd. Surat. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/07/2021 to 30/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Note: It is hereby informed that the said vacancy has been canceled and withdrawn by BECIL.
Name of the Post: Handyman/Loader, Supervisor
Post Date: 07/07/2021
No of Vacancies: 37
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Handyman/ Loader & Supervisor Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/07/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Handyman/Loader & Supervisor Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
- 8 th passed must be able to communicate in local language & Hindi.
- Desirable: Ability to read English.
- Experience: Preferably 1 year experience in cargo handling.
- Should have completed Graduate Degree from the recognized University
- Desirable: Basic Computer Knowledge
- Experience: Preferably 1 year experience in cargo industry.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Written Exam / Interview
The application fee should be paid Online.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Handyman/Loader & Supervisor Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 30/07/2021.