Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Editor, Executive & Other Posts notification on 16/06/2021. Notification is out for 10 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in the office of Directorate of Publications Division (DPD), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 16/06/2021 to 07/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Editor, Executive & Other
Post Date: 16/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Editor, Executive & Other Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/06/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Editor, Executive & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Asstt. Editor (English)||02|
|3||Proof Reader (English)||02|
|5||Marketing Supervisor (Kolkata, Mumbai)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Asstt. Editor (English)||30,000|
|3||Proof Reader (English)||25,000|
|4||Marketing Supervisor / Business Executive||25,000|
- Maximum age to be 40 years on the date of issue of this advertisement 16/06/2021.
1. Editor (English)
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate degree in any discipline with English as a
subject at graduation level from any recognized University.
- Two years experience in any aspect of book editing/book publishing/book writing etc.
- Candidate must be computer and net savvy with full knowledge of MS office and other basic skills required for using computer and internet.
2. Asstt. Editor (English)
- Graduate Degree from a reputed institution, which is recognized by the Government, along with suitable experience in the field of journalism/publishing/epublishing/digital archives.
- The candidate must have excellent command over concerned over English.
- The candidate must have excellent Computer and IT skills.
- Knowledge of Government rules and procedures is preferable.
- Knowledge of e-publishing, digitization is preferable.
3. Proof Reader (English)
- Graduate in any discipline from the recognised University with sound knowledge of English/Hindi language.
- Two years experience in proof reading.
- Well versed in international proof reading/editing symbols.
4. Business Executive
- Candidates should have completed Graduation.
- PG Diploma in advertisement and marketing with minimum 2 years experience.
- Experience in e-Commerce and e-Publishing will be preferred qualification.
5. Marketing Supervisor
- M. Com with 4 years experience in Marketing of Books.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Editor, Executive & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 07/07/2021.
Important Links for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Editor, Executive & Other Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.