Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts notification 15/04/2021 purely on a contractual basis for deployment in National Co-operative Consumers’ Federation of India Ltd., New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15/04/2021 to 30/04/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager
Post Date: 15/04/2021
No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||15/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/04/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Deputy Manager (A&F)||Not Disclosed|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Manager (A&F)||67,700|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Manager (A&F)||40 to 50 years|
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Commerce with at least CA / ICWA with seven 07 years experience in a Comm. Undertaking of repute of preparing budget exercising financial control and budget expenditure. OR
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the grade of Assistant Manager Accounts.
- Candidate must have experience in GST preparing financial report, payroll, day to day expenses, accounting, dealing in contracts, experience of handling indirect taxes such as VAT, CST, GST, preparation of financial statements, payments to renders etc.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately by BECIL.
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Deputy Manager Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 30/04/2021.