Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Attendant & Other Posts notification on 13/03/2021. Notification is out for 56 Vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment All India Institute of Ayurveda, (AIIA), New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 13/03/2021 to 29/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Attendant, Assistant & Other
Post Date: 13/03/2021
No of Vacancies: 56
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Attendant & Other Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/03/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/03/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Attendant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|2||Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project)||02|
|3||Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project||01|
|4||Operation Theater Nurse||03|
|15||Gas Manifold Technician||04|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project)||20,430|
|3||Data Entry Operator (under AIAPGT Project||20,430|
|4||Operation Theater Nurse||37,500|
|15||Gas Manifold Technician||18,797|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||All Others||30 years|
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc. Nursing / Diploma in Nursing / 10th / ITI Diploma / 8th / 12th / D.Pharma / Degree (any Graduate Degree) / B.Com. in a releavnt discipline and experience from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately.
Application Fee should be paid Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Attendant & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 13/03/2021 to 29/03/2021.