Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2021: Analyst & Other Posts notification on 21/05/2021. Notification is out for 06 vacancies purely on a contractual basis for deployment in Government offices in New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 21/05/2021 to 31/05/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Analyst, Programmer, Researcher, Assistants
Post Date: 21/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Analyst & Other Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||21/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2021: Analyst & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst||01|
|2||Cyber Crime Investigator(s) / Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher(s)||01|
|3||Software Developer(s) / Software Programmer(s)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst||1,40,000|
|2||Cyber Crime Investigator(s) / Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher(s)||1,00,000|
|3||Software Developer(s) / Software Programmer(s)||1,00,000|
- Applicable as per BECIL rules.
1. Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst
- B.E / B.Tech / Computer Science / Electronics and communication; or
- Engineering Graduate / M.Tech ; or / MCA or any other post graduate degree in the area of IT / Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Understanding of network protocols, data on the wire, covert channels, ciphers and shell scripting.
2. Cyber Crime Investigator(s) / Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher (s)
- Bachelor in IT / Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunication; or Engineering Graduate / M.Tech; or BCA / MCA or any other post graduate degree in the area of IT / Computer Science / Electronics and Telecommunication.
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Crime Investigation / Research or in the field of Cyber Security / Digital Forensics / Cyber Crime Investigation.
3. Software Developer(s) / Software Programmer (s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical / Information Technology / Information Science only.
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in Software Development.
4. Legal Assistant
- Graduation in LLB / LLM.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Note: The mode of Interview will be informed separately by BECIL.
- Application fee should be paid Online only.
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021: Analyst & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply on or before 31/05/2021.