Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2020: UDC, LDC & Other Posts notification on 10/12/2020. Notification is out for 22 Vacancy purely on a contract basis for deployment in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10/12/2020 to 27/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: UDC, LDC & Other
Post Date: 10/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: UDC, LDC & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||10/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||27/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: UDC, LDC & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Programme Assistant (UDC)||01|
|2||Data Entry Operator||03|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||02|
|6||Anatomy Dissection Hall Attendant (Lab Attendant)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Programme Assistant (UDC)||19,032|
|3||LDC / DEO / Attendant / Assistant / Warden||17,498|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||For All Posts||Applicable as per rules|
1. Programme Assistant (UDC)
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
2. Data Entry Operator / Lower Division Clerk
- Candidates should have completed (10+2) 12th from a Recognized Board with Computer Knowledge.
3. Office Attendant / MTS
- Candidates should be 8th passed from Recognized School.
- Preference will be given to 10th passed candidates.
4. Lab Attendant
- Candidates should have completed (10+2) 12th from Recognized Board with science.
5. Laboratory Assistant
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. (MLT) or equivalent from a Recognized University / Institution.
6. Junior Warden
- Candidates should have completed (10+2) 12th from recognized Board.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
The Application Fee should be paid Online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS/PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: UDC, LDC & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Payment should be made online.
- Candidates may apply from 10/12/2020 to 27/12/2020.