Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post notification on 06/10/2020. Notification is out for 01 purely on contract basis for deployment in Office of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply from 06/10/2020 to 20/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Hardware Support Technician
Post Date: 06/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/10/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Hardware Support Technician||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Hardware Support Technician||30,000 – 40,000|
Age Limit is applicable as per the company norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses Diploma in Computer Application / maintenance.
- Experience: Candidate should have minimum 04 years experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview.
Application Fee should be paid through Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS/PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Technician Post
- Candidates may apply through Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Candidates may enter their basic details after selecting the advertisement number by visiting the registration site and submit the application after uploading the required documents and application fee procedure.
- Candidates are advised to have a scanned copy of Qualification certificates, Experience certificates, Caste or Community certificates, passport size photograph and signature to upload, the file size should not be more than 100kb and must be in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Candidates may apply from 06/10/2020 to 20/10/2020.
- Candidates must have a valid personal E-mail ID.