Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced BECIL Social Media Executive Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 12 Vacancies to work on Contract basis. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply from 25/08/2020 to 14/09/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Social Media Executive
Post Date: 25/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 12
Place: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jammu, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Panaji, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Ranchi, Guwahati
Important Dates for BECIL Social Media Executive Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||25/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||14/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Social Media Executive Recruitment:
|S. No||Place||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Social Media Executive
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Social Media Executive||36,000/-|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must possess Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute.
- Aspirants should have good communication skills in English and local language.
- Computer Knowledge: Aspirants must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing and also conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
- Aspirants should know typing in regional language.
- Aspirants should have minimum of 2 years experience in the relevant field.
Application Fee should be paid only through Online.
|General / Ex-Servicemen / Women / OBC||750/-|
|SC / ST / EWS||450/-|
How to apply for BECIL Social Media Executive Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply only through Online mode by vising the official site www.becil.com or registration site www.becilregistration.com
- Aspirants may register from 25/08/2020 to 14/09/2020.
- Aspirants also need to upload the scanned images of Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate,etc. and mail it through proper channel.
- Aspirants must submit the valid Email ID and phone number.
- Aspirants may mail the following ID’s in case of issues:
- For technical problem while applying ONLINE : [email protected]
- For queries other than technical : [email protected]