Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Executive Post notification on 03/10/2020. Notification is out for 14 vacancies to work on contract basis for a period of 3 years in Cable TV Motoring Cell of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 03/10/2020 to 20/10/2020. Also, candidates may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Executive
Post Date: 20/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 14
Place: Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Guwahati, Bhopal, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Vizag, Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow & Chandigarh
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Executive Post
|Start Date to submit the Online Application||03/10/2020|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application||20/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Executive Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
Age Limit is applicable as per the company norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Diploma (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) or Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics) or equivalent.
- Experience: Candidates with Diploma should have minimum 2 years of experience in
the field of Digital Cable TV Distribution
- Proficiency in computer operations in particular MSOffice Package.
- Ability for verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Selection will be based on
- Application & CV
- Document Verification
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
|General / OBC / Ex-Serviceman / Women||750/-|
|SC / ST/ PH / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Executive Post
- Candidates may apply through Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Candidates may enter their basic details after selecting the advertisement number by visiting the registration site and submit the application after uploading the required documents and application fee procedure.
- Candidates are advised to have a scanned copy of Qualification certificates, Experience certificates, Caste or Community certificates, passport size photograph and signature to upload, the file size should not be more than 100kb and must be in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Candidates may apply from 03/10/2020 to 20/10/2020.
- Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail ID.