Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Coordinator Posts notification on 03/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy purely on a contract basis for deployment in All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 03/12/2020 to 16/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Coordinator
Post Date: 03/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Coordinator Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||03/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Coordinator Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Project Coordinator||45 years|
- Candidate should have completed Post Graduate with 3 years of experience or Graduate with 5 years of experience.
- Experience in supervising, leading and managing junior staff member.
- Proficiency in computer operations in particular MS-Office Package is mandatory.
- Good communication skills in Hindi and English Language.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Application Fee should be paid through Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS/PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Project Coordinator Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 03/12/2020 to 16/12/2020.