Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Patient Care Manager Posts notification on 01/12/2020. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for deployment in Government Hospital / Delhi / NCR / Jhajjar. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01/12/2020 to 15/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Patient Care Manager Posts
Post Date: 01/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi, Jhajjar, NCR
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Patient Care Manager Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Patient Care Manager Posts Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Patient Care Manager||05|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Patient Care Manager||30,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Patient Care Manager||40 years|
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized University.
- At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
The selection will be based on
Application Fee should be paid through Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS/PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Patient Care Manager Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 01/11/2020 to 15/12/2020.