Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Manager, Executive Posts notification on 18/12/2020. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for deployment in National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Manager & Executive
Post Date: 18/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Manager, Executive Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||18/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Manager, Executive Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Manager (Digital Marketing)||01|
|2||Executive (Digital Marketing)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Manager (Digital Marketing)||42,500|
|2||Executive (Digital Marketing)||37,500|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||For All Posts||Applicable as per rules|
1. Manager (Digital Marketing)
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech (IT) / M.Tech (IT) OR BCA / MBA (IT) from a recognized University.
- Experience: 5 Years of experience in relevant field.
2. Executive (Digital Marketing)
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech (IT) OR BCA / MCA / MBA (IT).
- Experience: 2 Years of experience in relevant field.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
The Application Fee should be paid Online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Manager, Executive Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Payment should be made online.
- Candidates may apply from 18/12/2020 to 31/12/2020.