Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Finance Professional Posts notification on 21/11/2020. Notification is out for 04 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for deployment in office of National Aviation Security Fee Trust (NASFT), New Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply from 21/11/2020 to 15/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Finance Professional
Post Date: 21/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Finance Professional Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Finance Professional Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Finance Professional||25 to 40 years|
- Candidate should have completed CA / CMA with one year of experience OR
- CA / CMA (Intermediate) with 3 year’s working experience required for the post.
- The candidate should have one year experience of working in FICO Module of SAP ERP system. The experience certificate in this regard from the concerned employer is to be submitted. Candidates possessing Associate / Professional certification of SAP will be given preference.
- The candidate should have sufficient working knowledge of computer and should be well versed with Word, Excel etc.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview.
Application Fee should be paid through Online only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS/PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Finance Professional Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 21/11/2020 to 15/12/2020.