Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts notification on 25/12/2020. Notification is out for 21 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for deployment in National Institute of Industrial Engineering, (NITIE), Mumbai. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25/12/2020 to 17/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineer, Junior Assistant, Library Intern, Programmer & Other
Post Date: 25/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||25/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||17/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|3||Web Designer and Developer||01|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil / Maintenance)||01|
|6||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|7||Fire Safety Supervisor||01|
|8||Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive||01|
|9||Physical Fitness Trainer||01|
|10||Associate Physical Fitness Trainer||02|
|13||Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant||04|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|3||Web Designer and Developer||40,000|
|4||Network Engineer||35,000 – 40,000|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil / Maintenance)||35,000 – 40,000|
|6||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||35,000 – 40,000|
|7||Fire Safety Supervisor||35,000 – 40,000|
|8||Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive||55,000|
|9||Physical Fitness Trainer||25,000 – 30,000|
|10||Associate Physical Fitness Trainer||18,000 – 20,000|
|13||Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant||20,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||Library Intern||35 years|
|3||Web Designer and Developer||35 years|
|4||Network Engineer||35 years|
|5||Junior Engineer (Civil / Maintenance)||35 years|
|6||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||35 years|
|7||Fire Safety Supervisor||35 years|
|8||Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive||35 years|
|9||Physical Fitness Trainer||45 years|
|10||Associate Physical Fitness Trainer||40 years|
|11||Personal Assistant||40 years|
|12||Account Executive||35 years|
|13||Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant||30 years|
1. Library Intern
- Candidates should have completed BLISc / MLISc / Integrated Course in Library and Information Science with minimum 55% marks.
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics & Electrical Communications or MCA or MSC in Computer Sc/’B’ Level DOEACC or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience: 2-3 years of software development in web based applications, website design and maintenance, database administration, network administration. At least two years of experience in large software Designing & Development using VB..Net, ASP, JAVA, JSP, D2K, SQL server / Orcale 8i / 9i DBA, WIN NT / Linux with knowledge of Hardware and Networking
3. Web Designer and Developer
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record. OR
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des) or equivalent from recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- Experience: 2-5 years of experience.
4. Network Engineer
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 55% marks, or with CGPA of 6 or above in 10-point scale from a recognized University.
- Experience: 2-5 years of work experience in networking in the educational Institutions or any Company OR
- Three years Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking from a recognized institute with a minimum 10 years relevant experience in networking. Candidate must possess sound knowledge of switching, routing, network security IP surveillance, cable plant and load balancing.
5. Junior Engineer (Civil / Maintenance / Electrical)
- Degree in Engineering in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience: At least three years field experience (preferably in government institutions / organizations).
6. Fire Safety Supervisor
- Degree or Diploma in Fire & Safety Engineering (not less than one year duration) with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience: Five (5) years experience from any reputed organization, conducting fire & safety inspection, meetings, training etc.
7. Assistant Sports and Fitness Executive
- Graduate with Bachelor in Physical Education (B.P. Ed.) or its equivalent with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/Institute with at least 02 years of coaching experience in a University/Institute.
8. Physical Fitness Trainer
- Graduate in Physical Education.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years experience of managing Physical Fitness Center/Gym for about 100+ subscribers of various age spectrum.
9. Associate Physical Fitness Trainer
- 12th Standard or Intermediate, Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience of managing Physical Fitness Center / Gym for about 100+subscribers of various age spectrums.
10. Personal Assistant
- Graduate / Post Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience: Minimum 4 to 5 years experience such as Secretary / Steno to a Senior Executive (preferably in government institutions / organizations or similar set-up) with through knowledge of short-hand, typing, Computer applications with MS Office and with good command of English Language.
11. Account Executive
- Graduate Degree in Finance / Account or equivalent degree from a recognized university / institution or equivalent with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience: 4-5 years relevant post qualification experience.
12. Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant
- Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
- Experience: Some experience in typing with a minimum speed of 30 w.p.m 1 year of working experience in PSU Government organization/private institute of repute. Knowledge of Hindi Typing desirable.
The selection will be based on
The Application Fee should be paid Online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Junior Assistant & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Payment should be made online.
- Candidates may apply from 25/12/2020 to 17/01/2021.