Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Consultant & Other Posts notification on 18/12/2020. Notification is out for 05 Vacancies purely on a contract basis for deployment in Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Delhi. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineer, Consultant, Scientist & Secretarial Assistant
Post Date: 18/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Consultant & Other Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||18/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Consultant & Other Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|4||Secretarial Assistant (PS)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|4||Secretarial Assistant (PS)||40,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age limit|
|1||For All Posts||Applicable as per rules|
1. Environmental Scientist
- Candidates should have completed PhD, Experience in Air Quality Management from a recognized University.
2. Project Engineer
- Candidates should have completed B.Tech + 5 years Experience OR M.Tech (Environment Field).
3. Consultant (Legal)
- Candidates should have completed LLB with 3 years of experience.
4. Secretarial Assistant (PS)
- Candidates should have completed Graduation (any field) with 2 years experience in Central / State Government.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
The Application Fee should be paid Online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Engineer, Consultant & Other Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Payment should be made online.
- Candidates may apply from 18/12/2020 to 31/12/2020.