Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the BECIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Posts notification on 17/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 Vacancy purely on contract basis for deployment in Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI), Integrated Check Post (ICP), Petrapole. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17/12/2020 to 31/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant (Electrical)
Post Date: 17/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Consultant (Electrical)||35,000 – 40,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Consultant||Applicable as per rules|
1. Consultant (Electrical)
- Assistant Engineer Level / Junior Engineer retired from an analogous post Central / State Government / PSUs and below the age of sixty-five years and having work experience in Electrical Works. OR
- Must possess Diploma / Degree in Electrical Engineering from Recognized Institute and should have minimum 08 years of working experience in Electrical works pertaining to Civil Engineering Projects.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview.
The fee should be paid Online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / Women||750/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS / PH||450/-|
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Consultant Posts
- Candidates may apply Online by visiting the official website www.becil.com or www.becilregistration.com
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click Registration Form (Online).
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may login and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates are advised to upload a scanned copy of required documents (scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate / 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate) in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may apply from 17/12/2020 to 31/12/2020.