Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced BECIL Recruitment 2020: Analyst Post notification. Notification is out for 17 vacancies to work on contract basis for Deployment at the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA). Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from 22/09/2020 to 06/10/2020. Also, candidates may view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Analyst, Sample Collector, Lab Attendant
Post Date: 22/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 17
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Analyst Post
|Start Date to submit the Application||22/09/2020|
|Last Date to submit Application||06/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2020: Analyst Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Analyst||28 years or below|
|2||Sample Collector||28 years or below|
|3||Lab Attendant||28 years or below|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses MSc in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical chemistry from a Recognized University.
- Experience: Candidates should have minimum of 6 months experience in concerned field.
2. Sample Collector
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses Bachelors Degree in Science from a Recognized University.
3. Lab Attendant
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed SSLC (10th Class).
- Desirable: Candidates with experience in same profession in similar Organization.
Selection will be based on
- Document Verification
- Online / Offline Interview
- Online Payment can be Done in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED.
|General / OBC||500/-|
|SC / ST/ PH||250/-|
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020: Analyst Post
- Candidates may apply through Online mode (Email) only.
- Candidates may download the application proforma from the official site www.becil.com
- Candidates need to enclose the required documents (Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Caste or Community Certificates, etc) and registration payment made receipt should be enclosed along with the application (Snap shot) for the confirmation.
- The application along with the required documents should be sent to [email protected]
- Candidates may apply from 22/09/2020 to 06/10/2020.