Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced BECIL Project Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 09/03/2020. Notification is out for 03 Project Assistant posts purely on contract basis for Deployment at National Institute of Rock Mechanics (NIRM), Bangalore. Eligible candidates send the application before 16/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
Post Date: 09/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for BECIL Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||09/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Project Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Assistant L1 (Accounts / Finance)||01|
|2||Project Assistants L1 (Admin)||02|
- Project Assistant: 26,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
1. Project Assistant L1 (Accounts / Finance):
- Candidates should be completed B.Com with first class.
- Candidates should have 03 years experience in the accounts department in the area of salary processing, Tax Computation, GST reconciliation, Scrutiny of bills, filing tax returns, Working knowledge on Tally / MS Office, preparation of BRS, handling projects.
2. Project Assistants L1 (Admin):
- Candidates should be completed 1st Class Graduate (B.Sc. / BBA / B.com / BA) (Full time)
- Candidates should have 02 years of Work experience in General Office Administration / Establishment works. Must be conversant with handling of computers for routine office works (MS Office, etc.)
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at Bangalore.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||250 /-|
How to Apply for BECIL Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.becil.com
- The duly filled in application form along with self–attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee slip are sent to the following address:
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Regional office (Ro), # 162, 1stCross, 2nd Main, AGS layout, RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore-560094.