Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/02/2020. Notification is out for 04 Patient Care Coordinator posts on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital / office in Delhi / NCR. Eligible candidates send the application before 28/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Patient Care Coordinator
Post Date: 22/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/02/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/02/2020 upto 04.00 P.M|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Patient Care Coordinator||04|
- Help and guide patients in a compassionate manner.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the process workflow.
- Manage seating of patients at PRC, waiting for areas.
- Operation of access control scanners.
- Assisting and providing navigational support to the patient
The upper age limit is 35 years.
Candidates should be completed full-time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any field.
At least one year of experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||250 /-|
How to Apply for BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.becil.com
- The duly filled in application form along with self–attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee slip are sent to the following address:
Deputy General Manager (HR), BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)