Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Ophthalmic Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/01/2020. Notification is out for 03 Ophthalmic Technician purely on contract basis for deployment in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 03/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Ophthalmic Technician
Post Date: 26/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Ophthalmic Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||23/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of BECIL Ophthalmic Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Ophthalmic Technician: 31,000/- per month
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in Optometry or Ophthalmic Techniques.
- Candidates should have One-year work experience in the relevant field.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
Candidates should pay through demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||250 /-|
How to Apply for BECIL Ophthalmic Technician Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.becil.com
- The duly filled in application form along with self–attested photocopies of educational / experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee challan are sent to the following address:
Deputy General Manager (HR), BECIL’s Corporate Office, BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida - 201307 (U.P)