Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has announced the BECIL Hindi Translator Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Hindi Translator post on contract basis for deployment in LPAI, New Delhi. Eligible candidates send the application before 30/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Hindi Translator
Post Date: 13/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for BECIL Hindi Translator Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/01/2020|
- Hindi Translator: 30,000/-to 35,000/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; (OR)
- Master’s degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; (AND)
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Office, including Government of India Undertaking
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
Candidates should pay through demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
|1||Gen / OBC||500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PwD||250 /-|
How to Apply for BECIL Hindi Translator Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates download the application form an official website www.becil.com
- Candidates filled application form along with self–attested photocopies of educational / experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and demand draft are send to the given address:
Deputy General Manager (HR) BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P)