Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced the BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Project Officer Posts notification on 22/05/2023. The Recruitment Notification is out for 100 vacancies on a fixed term contract basis. The candidate’s workplace will be at BDL Office(s) / Unit(s) located across India. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and check the vacancy details in the content below. Eligible candidates can directly apply for the post from 24/05/2023 to 23/06/2023.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Gramin Dak Sevak Posts,12828 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Project Engineer, Project Officer
Post Date: 22/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 100
Place: Across India
Important Dates for BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Project Officer Posts
Candidates can check out the application in the below article. Candidates are requested to apply online on the given date & time. Candidates can check the dates here.
|Start Date to Apply Online||24/05/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/06/2023|
Vacancy Details of BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Project Officer Posts
Candidates can check the vacancies allocated for Project Engineer and Project Officer posts here. Check vacancies in the below table.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Check the pay scale in the below table.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (1st year)|
|1||Project Officer / Project Engineer||30000 – 39000|
Age Limit (as on 10/05/2023):
Candidates should satisfy the maximum age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Age relaxation for SC – 05 Years / ST – 05 Years / OBC (NCL) – 03 Years for Project Diploma Assistants / Project Trade Assistants.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Project Assistant / Project Officer||28 years|
1. Project Engineer
- BE/B.Tech / B.Sc Engg (4 years) / Integrated M.E./M.Tech. course or equivalent (60%) in the concerned discipline.
2. Project Officer (HR):
- MBA/MSW or PG Diploma (60%) with 02 Years Course or equivalent course in Human Resources Management.
3. Project Officer (Finance):
- Must have completed CA / ICWA.
The selection will be based on
- Test / Interview
Check the fee details below.
- UR / OBC(NCL) / EWS Candidates: 300/-
- SC / ST / PWBD / Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2023: Project Engineer, Project Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the India Post website www.bdl-india.in
- On the Home Page Click -> Careers -> Apply Online.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Print the application form for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.