Bharat Dynamics Limited has announced the BDL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant, Project Trade Assistant Posts notification. Notification is out for 80 vacancies on a contract basis with fixed term for various Projects / Offices. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the vacancy details in the below content. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14/05/2022 to 04/06/2022.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts, 3614 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant, Project Trade Assistant
Post Date: 12/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 80
Place: New Delhi, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam
Important Dates for BDL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant, Project Trade Assistant Posts
Candidates can check the online application dates here. The online application for the Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant and Project Trade Assistant posts will be active from 14th May 2022. Applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date to Apply Online||14/05/2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||04/06/2022|
Vacancy Details of BDL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant, Project Trade Assistant Posts
Online Application is invited for Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant and Project Trade Assistant Vacancies. Candidates can check the list of vacancies allocated for different posts. Check vacancies in the below table.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Diploma Assistant||23|
|3||Project Trade Assistant||28|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Check the pay scale in the below table.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Diploma Assistant||25000/-|
|3||Project Trade Assistant||23000/-|
Candidates should satisfy the maximum age limit to be eligible for the posts. Check the age limit in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Project Assistant / Project Diploma Assistant / Project Trade Assistant||18 – 28 years|
1. Project Diploma Assistant:
- 3 years Diploma or equivalent course in relevant discipline (Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Computers) recognized by the State / Central government.
2. Project Diploma Assistant (Tool Design):
- 3 years Diploma or equivalent course in relevant discipline recognized by State / Central Government (Relevant Disciplines- Mechanical) AND 1 year Post-Diploma in Tool Design.
3. Project Assistant (Finance):
- Degree course in Commerce / Business Administration (with Finance specialization) with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications (OR)
- Pass in Intermediate with CA Inter / ICWA Inter / CS Inter (OR)
- Any degree in Science/ Economics with 1 year diploma course in Financial Management with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications.
4. Project Assistant (HR):
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Welfare, PM&IR, Personnel Management, HR, Social Sciences with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications (OR)
- Any degree with 1 year diploma course in PM, PM&IR, SW, T&D, HR, Labour Law with minimum 6 months Computer Course in Office Applications.
5. Project Assistant (Store Keeper):
- SSC with experience in store-keeping.
- Earmarked for Ex-servicemen only.
6. Project Trade Assistant:
- ITI (Fitter / Electronic Mech. / Radio Mech. / Electrician / Painter / Welder / Plumber) with NAC or equivalent recognized by the State/ Central Government.
7. Project Office Assistant (Stenographer):
- Diploma in Computers and Commercial Practice (DCCP) / DCP course.
Post Qualification experience:
- Candidates must possess minimum 01 (One) year experience (Post Qualification) required after acquiring prescribed Qualification as on 02/05/2022 in the relevant Industry / Office.
- One year completed Apprenticeship training will be considered as experience for Diploma Assistants & DCCP / DCP candidates.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
Candidates must pay the application fee online. kindly check the given fee category wise fee details. SC / ST / PwBD / EX-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- UR / OBC / EWS : 200/-
- SC / ST / PwBD / EX-SM : Nil
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant, Project Trade Assistant Posts
- Candidates can apply through www.bdl-india.in
- Candidates first register themselves in the web portal.
- Online registration starts from 14/05/2022 to 04/06/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.
Important Links for BDL Recruitment 2022: Project Assistant, Project Diploma Assistant, Project Trade Assistant Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.
Diploma final year student can be applied for this post??
Hi Sir/Madam, Candidates who completed all years/semesters with post qualification experience are eligible to apply.