Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has announced the BCECE City Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/04/2020. Notification is out for 163 City Manager posts under UrbanDevelopment and Housing Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27/04/2020 to 27/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: City Manager
Post Date: 27/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 163
Important Dates for BCECE City Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||27/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/05/2020|
|Downloading of Challan||25/05/2020 (up to working hours of the bank)|
|Last Date of Payment through Online||27/05/2020|
|Period of Online Editing of Application Form||29/05/2020 to 03/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of BCECE City Manager Recruitment:
- City Manager: 40,000/- per month.
|1||Unreserved (Male)||21 to 37 years|
|2||Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class (Male / Female)||21 to 40 years|
|3||Unreserved (Female)||21 to 40 years|
|4||Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes (Male / Female)||21 to 42 years|
Candidates should be completed MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager / Planning and development from a recognized Institution / University.
The selection will be based on Written Exam.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ||2200/-|
How to Apply for BCECE City Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official BECECE website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 27/04/2020 to 27/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the passport size recent front view colored photograph of high contrast and full signature (Not in capital letter) only in .jpg format
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.