Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced the BARC Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts notification. Notification is out for 60 Vacancies. Candidates can apply online from 04/01/2021 to 22/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee I & II, Technician & Assistant
Post Date: 04/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 60
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||04/01/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||22/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of BARC Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts
|S. No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||11|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||36|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Pay Scale|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||44,900|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||21,700 (Level – 3) – 25,500 (Level – 4)|
|S. No||Name of the Trade||Age Limit|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||18 to 24 Years|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||18 to 22 Years|
|3||Technician||18 to 25 Years|
|4||Work Assistant||18 to 27 Years|
1. Stipendiary Trainee Category – I
- Candidates should have completed B. Sc. (Chemistry) / Diploma in Engineering – 3 Years after SSC or 2 years after HSC / BSc., in the relevant trades with a minimum of 60% marks.
2. Stipendiary Trainee Category – II
- Chemical Plant Operator: Candidates should have completed HSC (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks. OR
- SSC with Science & Mathematics PLUS trade certificate of not less than one year duration in Chemical Plant Operator.
- Other Posts: SSC with Science & Maths PLUS trade certificate of not less than one year duration ITI in Fitter / Electronic Mechanic / Electrical / Carpenter / Draughtsman(Civil) / Draughtsman (Mechanical) / Mason Trade with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates should have completed SSC + Valid II Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate.
4. Work Assistant:
- Candidates should have completed 10th / SSC Pass.
The selection will be based on
Stipendiary Trainee Category – I:
- Screening Test
Stipendiary Trainee Category – II / Technician:
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||150/-|
|SC / ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen and Women||Nil|
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2021: Stipendiary Trainee Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.barc.gov.in
- The application will be available online till 22/01/2021.
- Registered users can login using their User ID and Password.
- New users sign up using your email Id and password, read the given instructions and do the registration.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number and fill the online form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Candidates are requested to take a print out of the finally submitted Online application.
Note: If wanted to apply for more than one post, separate application should be submitted online for each post
- Date of birth / proof of age
- Caste certificate
- OBC for the purpose of age relaxation and reservation will mean “persons of OBC categories not belonging to the Creamy Layer”
- Identification Proof
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Education Certificates