Balmer Lawrie has released the Junior Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/07/2020. Notification is out for 10 Junior Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online before 17/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Officer
Post Date: 31/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Date for Balmer Lawrie Junior Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||29/07/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Balmer Lawrie Junior Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Officer||21750 –|
The upper age limit is 25 years.
Candidates should hold a Graduate Degree / Diploma in their respective disciplines.
The selection will be based on
- All India Written Examination
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Junior Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application is available on the official Balmer Lawrie website www.balmerlawrie.com.
- Online registration starts from 29/07/2020 to 17/08/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the final application.
- After submitting the application online, the candidates are required to send self attested photocopies of all the documents to the following address:
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment D-139, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi – 110020