Balmer Lawrie has released the Junior Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on 04/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Junior Officer posts on 3 years fixed term contract. Eligible candidates can apply through online before 18/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Officer (Travel)
Post Date: 04/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Date for Balmer Lawrie Junior Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/12/2019|
The incumbent shall be responsible to provide support in handling travel operations which include the following:
- Itinerary Preparation
- Fare Construction
- Making Reservations, doing web check-ins, etc.
- Issuance/delivery of tickets to the clients
- Generation/submission of bills to clients regularly
- Processing cancellations, refunds and regular follow-ups on refunds.
- To provide fault-free services to the clients etc.
The upper age limit is 25 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate (any discipline).
- Graduation with trade diploma / certificate.
- Candidates with knowledge of GDS Operations and prior experience in domestic / international ticketing will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Group Discussion / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Junior Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- After the creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
- Register in it with your valid e-mail ID.