Balmer Lawrie has announced the Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 notification on 25/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Jr. Associate / Associate [Operations] – Sea post in Hyderabad. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25/03/2020 to 08/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Jr. Associate / Associate [Operations] – Sea
Post Date: 25/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Balmer Lawrie Junior Associate Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||25/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of Balmer Lawrie Junior Associate Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
|1||Jr. Associate / Associate [Operations] – Sea||01|
Age Limit (as on 01/03/2020):
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate.
- Preference will be given to Proficient in Computer.
- Candidates should have 01 year of relevant experience.
- Preferably relevant experience in CHA or in Logistics industries
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Junior Associate Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Balmer Lawrie website: www.balmerlawrie.com
- Online registration starts from 25/03/2020 to 08/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.