Balmer Lawrie has announced the Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Deputy Manager post in the Greases & Lubricants in Silvassa. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/01/2020 to 27/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (SCM)
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Balmer Lawrie Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/01/2020|
1. Proactively obtain information on the requirement and stock levels at different manufacturing plants.
2. Ensure timely availability of assigned material/ services with the end-user, zero stock-outs.
3. Ensure real-time basis updation of sourcing data for assigned items, timely and accurate reporting.
4. Timely & effective follow up with vendors for ensuring material availability.
5. Drafting of Tender Documents and Contracts.
6. Carry out tendering process as per timelines, coordinate for approvals to ensure zero stock outs, issue purchase orders using SAP for necessary transactions.
7. Preparing Contract/Purchase Order in SAP.
8. Preparing various purchase-related documents incl. in SAP, in full compliance with Purchase related policies.
9. Evaluating vendors, sharing user requirements for improvements in sourcing.
10. Propose and implement approved input cost rationalization initiatives.
11. Scan the market and register new vendors on a regular basis, develop vendors and alternative sources, arrange for online registration of vendors.
12. Making dispatch plan in co-ordination with Marketing Department and production team and Prepare dispatch schedule accordingly.
13. Arranging transportation based on dispatch schedule and giving call ups to transporters on a Daily basis.
14. Preparing Transporter PO in SAP and releasing of Bills and arranging the generation of Waybills in coordination with various clients / Sales teams as required.
15. Supervising Physical Loading inside factory premises and Invoicing and sending bills to Marketing officers/customers as applicable.
16. Providing specific MIS about Goods Dispatched
17. Maintaining & Monitoring the Order /Call up data for Order Split between different vendors as per contract.
18. Any other responsibilities of SCM that may be assigned from time to time.
- Deputy Manager (SCM): 50,000 – 1,60,000/- per month.
Age limit ( as on 27/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 32 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be completed 02 years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree in Management / MBA (excluding part time / correspondence) (OR)
- Graduation in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma (Minimum 01 year Duration) (excluding correspondence / distance learning)
Engineering Graduates with Full-Time PG Qualification in SCM will be preferred.
Candidates with experience in the field of SCM shall be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Deputy Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The candidate must have an active email-id and Mobile number which must be valid for atleast one year as all future communications with candidates will take place through email.