Balmer Lawrie has announced the Deputy Manager (IT) Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Deputy Manager post in the Corporate IT in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/01/2020 to 27/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Deputy Manager (IT)
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Balmer Lawrie Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/01/2020|
1. Candidates should possess in-depth knowledge of FICO Configuration & business process for all the areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Funds Management, Treasury Management, Investment Management etc.
2. Candidates should have in-depth knowledge of integration parts of FICO module with other SAP modules.
3. Candidates should be able to perform a detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions, identify, interpret, validate and document business user requirements.
4. Candidates should be able to prepare functional specifications involving Reports, Program Enhancements, interfaces, etc.
5. Candidates should possess an understanding of SAP tools like BDC, LSMW, BAPI Mechanism etc.
6. Candidates should possess understanding/awareness of Change Management process and ticket management tools.
7. Candidates should be able to support the development of reports / enhancements to meet the customized needs of the user.
8. Candidates should be able to coordinate with consultants in the FICO module.
9. Candidates should be able to provide guidance to the MDM team for master data creation.
10. Any other job assigned from time to time.
- Deputy Manager (IT): 50,000 – 1,60,000/- per month.
Age limit ( as on 27/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 32 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be completed full-time regular Engineering Graduate (Computer Science/ Information Technology) (excluding part time / correspondence)
- Candidates with a minimum of 60% marks in B.E. / B.Tech. will be preferred.
- Candidates with 05 years of working experience as a Finance resource shall be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Deputy Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The candidate must have an active email-id and Mobile number which must be valid for atleast one year as all future communications with candidates will take place through email.