Balmer Lawrie has announced the Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 notification on 08/01/2020. Notification is out for 02 Assistant Manager post in the Secretary’s Department in Kolkata. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/01/2020 to 27/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Secretarial)
Post Date: 08/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||08/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/01/2020|
- Compliance related to SEBI, Companies Act, 2013 and compliances of other Acts.
- Assisting in Board Meetings and General Meetings
- Pre and Post AGM activities like compliances, reporting, filings & dividend distribution.
- Preparation of Annual Report and other assignments as may be given from time to time.
- Assistant Manager (Secretarial): 40,000 – 1,40,000/- per month.
Age limit ( as on 27/01/2020):
The upper age limit is 27 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be completed Company Secretary only UGC / AICTE / Govt. of
India / State Govt approved Institutes / Universities.
- Candidates with LLB will be preferred.
- Candidates with experience in Secretarial work, Compliance Pertaining to Companies Act and SEBI regulations and a member of ICSI will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The candidate must have an active email-id and Mobile number which must be valid for atleast one year as all future communications with candidates will take place through email.