Army Welfare Education Society has released the AWES Recruitment 2022: PGT, TGT & PRT Posts notification on 07/01/2022. Notification is invited to fill 8700 vacancies for Teacher posts. Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply online. The registration process will commence from 07/01/2022 to 28/01/2022. Candidates can go through the below content for more details.
Name of the Post: PGT, TGT & PRT
Post Date: 07/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 8700
Place: Across India
Important Dates for AWES Recruitment 2022: PGT, TGT & PRT Posts
Applications are invited on the given dates only. Candidates go through the dates given below and apply before the last date. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. Also, check the exam and result date in the below table.
|Start Date to Apply Online||07/01/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/01/2022|
|Examination||19/02/2022 to 20/02/2022|
|Publication of Result||28/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of AWES Recruitment 2022: PGT, TGT & PRT Posts
Army Welfare Education Society has invited applications for 8700 posts. The post name and vacancy details are as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Teacher (PGT, TGT & PRT)||8700|
The Basic pay and other allowances will be applicable as per rules.
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the age limit as on 01/04/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Fresh Candidates (Less than 5 years teaching experience)||40 years|
|2||Experienced Candidates (Above than 5 years teaching experience)||57 years|
- Candidates should have completed Post-Graduation, B.Ed. with aggregate 50% marks.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation, B.Ed. with aggregate 50% marks.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation, B.Ed. or Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education with aggregate 50% marks.
The selection will be based on the
- Online Test
- The test will be conducted online in the MCQ format.
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Part A & B will be available together and the candidates have the freedom to answer questions in the order that they prefer.
- To qualify, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee online by using net banking or by using Visa / Master / Maestro / Rupay Credit / Debit Card / UPI.
|All Category Candidates||385/-|
How to Apply for AWES Recruitment 2022: PGT, TGT & PRT Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting www.awesindia.com.
- Register yourself with a valid E-mail ID/mobile number.
- Log in using your generated register no and password.
- Fill the application form with the correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of certificates/documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.