Assam Police has announced the Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts notification on 18/02/2023. Notification is out for filling 17 Sub Inspector (UB) vacancies in Assam Police. The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Assam. Candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria can apply online from 19/02/2023 to 05/03/2023. Vacancy details are listed below. Go through the given contents for more details.
BSF Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Posts, 127 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 18/02/2023
No of Vacancies: 17
Important Dates for Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the Sub Inspector posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05/03/2023|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam invites applications for 17 Sub Inspector Posts for Male and Female candidates. The table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. The Post-wise distribution of the is given under.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|2||OBC /MOBC SC ST (P)||4|
Candidates will receive the below pay scale per month with Grade pay of 8700/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector||14000-60500/- + Grade Pay 8700|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023):
Candidates must be born on or before 01/01/2003 and on or after 01/01/1997. The age minimum & maximum age limit for the Sub Inspector post is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Inspector||20 to 26 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC. The age relaxation given below is given as per Government rules.
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||05 Years|
|OBC / MOBC||03 Years|
- The candidate must be a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or an equivalent stream.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- PST (Physical Standard Test) & PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Viva Voce
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
- Candidates should apply online for the SI Posts.
- The online application link will be available on the official website www.slprbassam.in
- Click -> Apply Online
- Online registration starts from 19/02/2023 to 05/03/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents, Passport size photograph & Signature.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.