Assam Police has announced the Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts notification on 07/12/2021. Notification is out for 306 vacancies of Sub Inspector for Unarmed Branch in Assam Police. The candidate must be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam. Candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria can apply online from 10/12/2021 to 09/01/2022. Post wise vacancy details are listed below. Go through the given contents for more details.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Post Date: 07/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 306
Important Dates for Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts
Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the Sub Inspector posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam invites applications for 306 Sub Inspector Posts. The category-wise distribution of the posts is as under. The table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|2||OBC / MOBC||83|
Candidates will receive the below pay scale per month with Grade pay of 8700/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector||14000-60500/- + Grade Pay 8700|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
Candidates must be born on or before 01/07/2001 and on or after 01/07/1995. The age minimum & maximum age limit for the Sub Inspector post is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Inspector||20 to 26 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC. The age relaxation given below is given as per Government rules.
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||05 Years|
|OBC / MOBC||03 Years|
- The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- Written Test
Candidates applying for the Sub Inspector posts can check the written text exam pattern here.
- The written test will be of multiple choice type questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get one mark.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in Assamese / Bodo / Bengali / English.
|S. No.||Name of Subject||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension||100 Marks||3 hours|
|2||Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India|
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Sub Inspector Posts
- Candidates should apply online only.
- The online application link will be available on the official website www.slprbassam.in.
- Online registration starts from 10/12/2021 to 09/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents, Passport size photograph & Signature.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.