Assam Police has announced the Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts notification on 07/12/2021. Online application is invited for 2450 posts of Constable for newly created Assam Commando Battalions. The candidate must be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam. Candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria can apply online from 13/12/2021 to 12/01/2022. Post wise vacancy details are listed below. Go through the given contents for more details.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 07/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 2450
Important Dates for Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the constable posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam invites applications for 2450 constable Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Constable (AB) Male & Transgender||2220|
|2||Constable (AB) Female||180|
|3||Constable (AB) Nursing||50|
Candidates will receive the below pay scale per month with Grade pay of Rs 5600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||14000-60500/- + Grade Pay 5600|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
Candidates must be born on or before 01/01/2003 and on or after 01/01/2000). The age minimum & maximum age limit for the constable post is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 21 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC, National and International sports persons. The age relaxation given below is given as per Government rules.
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||05 Years|
|OBC / MOBC||03 Years|
|National and International Sports Person||Additional relaxation of 03 Years|
- The candidate should have completed HSLC or Equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- In addition for the posts of Constable (Nursing), Nursing Diploma is necessary.
The selection will be based on
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Psychometric Test
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online only.
- The online application link will be available on the official website www.slprbassam.in.
- Online registration starts from 13/12/2021 to 12/01/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents, Passport size photograph & Signature.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.